WHICH KIND OF MEMBERSHIP SITE SHOULD YOU CREATE?
There are actually several different kinds of membership sites you can create. Some are difficult to create, others are quite simple. But how do you know which kind suits your site?
There are several ways to arrive at your decision. You can decided based on
• How much work you want to put in creating the site.
• Whether or not you want a simple format or one that has a lot of bells and whistles.
• How much time you plan on spending updating the site and providing content.
• Whether or not you want to create a community setting.
• Whether or not you want to outsource to set the site up or if you have the skills to do it yourself
That list is by no means complete but it can get you started as you think about what components you want on the site. Here is a short list of the types of membership sites out there.
• Autoresponder based membership site
Just collect the payments and the content gets sent to their email. This is the easiest to implement.
• Standard membership site
You can set up your membership site as if you would a regular website. The only difference is that a login is required. These sites can have articles, a forum, a blog, etc. It will all depend on what is right for the niche.
• Fixed Term membership site
This is where you offer a site for a specific duration, and they pay you in chunks, or up front. You can then decide whether it is autoresponder based or standard.
Next decide how to get content to them, and what type of content you want to deal with and, let’s not forget – where are you going to get the content.
We’ll take a look at that next.
Your Recurring Riches for Life Coach
PS – If you want the fast track to building a membership site, and a full internet marketing business – check out Recurring Riches for Life