Your landing page may be the most important element of your website. Where people land when they click on a link is their first impression of your business, and there are certain things that must be present on that page in order to guide them through the process of becoming a buyer, and avoiding them immediately bouncing to the next site on the list. Here is an essential landing page checklist.
- User-friendly design: You want your website to be created so that it is as easy as possible for visitors to navigate, giving
them the information that they need and making it as simple as you can without compromising the information that you need to share.
- Immediate value: Visitors that land your site should be able to immediately see the value in what is being offered. If they do not see the value on your landing page, then they are not going to go any further to try to find some. They will just click the back button and move on.
- A clear business model: You want it to be immediately apparent to anyone who visits your site what your business model is. Having a confusing business model will not only confuse the search engines, it will also confuse your potential customers.
- Real testimonials: If you are selling a product or service and you put up fake testimonials, people are going to know right away. Not only will they all sound like they are written by the same person, but most website designers place them in such a way that they are obviously fake – such as each one having a perfect, high-quality image of the customer with it. Real customers rarely send in photos of themselves.
- Claims supported by facts and research (if needed). If you are claiming that the supplement that you are promoting will cure acne forever, then you need to have some scientific basis for making that claim – not to mention a great deal of research cited. If customers find out you aren’t telling them the truth about one thing, they won’t trust anything you say.
- Contact information: Customers do not trust businesses that do not have contact information listed. It is not enough to have an email or contact form, you need to have your physical address, phone number and social media profiled listed on your website.
I hope you got some key information about The Essential Landing Page Checklist and take a moment to share this post. Until next time – be sure to join my community if you haven’t already –http://fastactionresults.com/ and grab my free gift for you.
I Help You Get Seen – Be Heard – Make More – and #ReachMillions
#1 International Best Selling Author of 31 Days to Millionaire Marketing Miracles
PS – Are You Ready to Improve or Create an Effective Online Business?
Want to Jumpstart Your Results
Right Now for Under $10?
Take Advantage of My Online Marketing Series
“Discover The Step-By-Step Blueprint To Successfully Create Your Online Presence for Your Business… Starting Today!”
Access This 10 Part, Step By Step Online Business Blueprint Instantly!
Regular Price: $97.00
Today Only: $9.97!