4 Fast Ways to Build Contacts in Facebook
Here are few ways to start building contacts in your demographics to increase your online exposure:
1. Join the right networks – When you first start, Facebook will ask you to pick a network(s), which will either be a school or a geographical location. Pick an area where you are thinking of doing the most business, or where you have the most contacts. Once in that network, you can get friends from there by browsing profiles that area available for people within that network.
2. Leverage friends of friends – So, you’ve signed up, gotten a few friends, and noticed that (wow!) one of your friends has thousands of friends. Take a look at the friends list and see if you know of any or if they are in your network. Then, ask them to friend you. Remember to keep it slow and steady, less than 20 or 30 a day.
3. Join groups – Join groups and then post to the wall. Befriend group members in the same group. There are even groups for people with no friends who want more friends, but that’s not targeted to your demographic. You should pick a group that is targeted to your demographic.
4. Have fun! – Set up applications and join fun games and activities that expose you to more people online. It’s best to pick an application that has something to do with your niche, so that you are attracting the right core group. So, if you were interested in marketing green products, you might join the L’il Green application to meet more people there by maintaining their online plants. There are literally thousands of applications you can investigate and leverage to create more friends on your targeted list.
To connect with me go to – http://www.facebook.com/tracyrepchuk
If you don’t have an account, you can open up one when you are there.
The best thing is to get started with Facebook today.
Why? Because of numbers like this.
– More than 300 million active users
– 50% of active users log on to Facebook in any given day
– More than 6 billion minutes are spent on Facebook each day (worldwide)
– More than 40 million status updates each day
– More than 10 million users become fans of Pages each day
– More than 2 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photos, etc.) shared each week
– More than 3 million events created each month
– More than 45 million active user groups exist on the site
That should tell you it’s a great place to be.
Your Quantum Leap Coach
PS – This is just one of the top 26 methods for list building, and you can find out the rest here from a teleseminar replay –
Listen to Ultimate List Building Program Replay