Do you own Infusionsoft and know you aren’t really using it properly?
Does each month go by and you wonder why did you buy it?
Did you just get it and realize that you need the power it provides but don’t have the time, patience or desire to learn and do it?
I have great news if any of these ring true for you.
First congratulations on selecting Infusionsoft – the most powerful tool your business needs, and for taking control and knowing that your expertise is better spent elsewhere and selecting us to help you capitalize on what could become your biggest asset – your contacts.
The journey begins with us setting it up.
If it’s brand new to you, we will do an analysis of what you have and go from there.
If it’s something you already have that isn’t working for you the way it should, we will examine what you have set up already, and determine the best place to start.
We will examine the funnel, or create it, and build from that.
The key is what do you want to give them, and what do you want them to do next.
We have developed a full support system for your business and Infusionsoft.
We handle everything, including the autoresponder creation with top copywriters who know how to sell with the written word.
Services are for the design, creation, updates, & consulting of campaigns, emails, communication flows, marketing funnels for Infusionsoft CRM.
This Includes: (up to 15 hours per month of any of the following – hours are not carried forward)
- Consulting + maintenance – includes all aspects of Infusionsoft campaigns, forms, processes, funnels, shopping cart, broadcasts, tags, affiliate setup, integration, culling, etc.
- New emails created per month including copywriting (content taken from existing client materials) and/or Insertion and review of any number of emails pre-written by you for insertion. (this accounts for 10 of the hours from per month allotment.)
- Once a month status and update call with Consultant in Charge (hours spent on this are reduced from the per month allotment)
- Liaising with any existing staff, and getting in a Standard Operating Procedures document for tags, campaigns, and Infusionsoft steps so any staff can follow. (hours spent on this are reduced from the per month allotment)
- We simplify your Infusionsoft marketing and funnel management by providing 1 stop service.
- We are committed to your success with all aspects of Infusionsoft.
- We are committed to tightly working with your marketing or in-house staff in all aspects of your online requirements.
- We maintain active status and goal oriented communication with lead.
- We are driven by your success and seek to grow and nurture your Infusionsoft elements to tailor them to your business practices and systems.