Create Your Professional Internet Marketing Speakers Portfolio
All professional internet marketing speakers will need a promotional kit in order to market themselves effectively and obtain more and higher paying jobs. Speakers fail to achieve the desired incomes because they fail to properly market their skills and talents.
No more failure! Reach the income you’ve heard and dreamt about by using a promotional kit!Speaker bureaus and meeting planners expect to see certain pieces of information in order to see if you are the professional speaker they are looking for. These pieces of information include a content sheet highlighting the material you’ll be presenting, a speaker biography, testimonials / reviews, a list of the services you provide including educational materials and fee schedule, a sample client list, a demo video and a business card with contact information.
You can also include a letter on a personalized letterhead stating your interest in the event and why you feel they should choose you.
1. Content sheet – include a general outline of the presentation you’ll be making. Your material should relate to the theme of the convention or seminar being hosted.
2. Speaker biography (bio) – highlight certifications and qualifications in your 2 -3 paragraph narrative. Each paragraph should be about 2-3 sentences long and should tell give bureaus and planners an idea of who you are and what you’re about. This bio may also be used as part of the advertisement of the speaking engagement and may be shortened to a short paragraph. You should also send a picture of yourself.
3. Testimonials / Reviews – This information helps to build your credibility as a speaker because it tells what others are saying about you. In order to build this area effectively, you should also consider requesting feedback after each speaking engagement whether they are free or for fee.
4. List of services and products – This section of information includes a price list of books, CDs or videos that you produce related to your speaking topic. This section can also include other types of speaking engagements that you do along with the respective prices that you will charge.
5. List of the clients you’ve worked for – you can combine this with your testimonial and review sections however, keep in mind that not everyone will respond to your request for feedback. Either you didn’t ask for a review or they didn’t take the time to fill out your review sheet. You can still keep a running list of the people who have used your services.
6. Demo video – This should be on the subject you are being asked to speak on. It gives your prospective planners an idea of what they will be getting should they choose to hire you. This should also be professionally done.
7. Contact information – include information on the various ways that speaker bureaus and meeting planners can get in touch with you should they decide to hire you.
Successful marketing ensures that you are on the path to becoming a successful professional speaker. It also presents you as a professional and an established leader in your field. Create your portfolio and get to marketing yourself today!
I hope you got some key information about Create Your Professional Internet Marketing Speakers Portfolio and take a moment to share this post.
Until next time – be sure to join my community if you haven’t already – http://www.
Your Online Marketing Silent Partner
#1 International Best Selling Author of 31 Days to Millionaire Marketing Miracles
PS – Remember to share this post with your friends. Thanks in advance